Salwa x This Works – Future Framing workshop 9
This Works and Salwa Foundation present Future Framing, an intense course about imagining and rerouting your future. In a series of weekly playful exercises and peer exchange, we cover a wide range of practical skills. Ideally, people participate in the entire course.
On this page, you can register for a separate workshop.
Session 9 – 11 January 17.00-20.00 FINAL PRESENTATIONS
Portfolio review and pitches / invite professionals
Everyone invites 3 people (gatekeepers/professionals) (who they don’t know)
Extravagant finger food
prepare a 10 minute presentation, using visuals. Include:
0) a HOOK: a small story to introduce yourself, your dreams / goals and ambitions
1) SELECTED PORTFOLIO a selection of some of your work
2) DREAM sketch the big picture of your aims and goals. Make it concrete!
3) MAPPING showing your current situation and where you want to go
4) FUTURE PITCH for a project and/or practice and how you imagine yourself in 5-10 years.
5) NEEDS state your needs (money, materials, network) – make it practical
6) QUESTIONS: your doubts, things you don’t know, things to work on